Our 12-Month Flagship Online Training Program to Look, Feel, Move, and Perform Like a Champion
READY TO TAKE YOUR FITNESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Have you ever felt like you were just spinning your wheels when exercising and not making the progress you always wanted?
There are so many options when it comes to fitness these days. How do you know if you if what you are doing is really helping you get to your goals as fast as you can, or just getting you sweaty?
Champion Strong is our 12-month flagship training program, carefully developed to help people get strong, optimize their body, and take their fitness to the next level. The program is designed to focus on all aspects of fitness, including mobility, strength, power, agility, and endurance. By maximizing all qualities in a progressive and sequential program, you'll be sure to develop a well rounded base of fitness and continuously make progress over the course of the program.
It doesn't matter if you are a beginner, or an advanced trainee, Champion Strong is our most customizable and scalable program. You can easily adapt the program and exercises based on your experience level.
Our acclaimed training program is based on the same programs we use everyday with our clients in our gym. So we know what works, and we know how to help you reach your goals fast.
- Training Level: Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced - can be modified based on training level
- Workouts per Week: Standard program is 3x/week, can be modified for 2-4x/week
- Workout Length: 45-75 Min
- Duration: 12-months
- Equipment Needed: Dumbbells, Kettlebells, Barbell (optional)
Champion Strong is our flagship training program that we’ve designed specifically to increase your strength, burn calories, and help you look, feel, and move better!
Champion Strong was designed to take you through four effective and progressive phases of fitness over the course of 12 months. Each month within a phase builds on the previous, and each phase has a slightly different focus than the last so that you continue to make progress for the entire year, while still holding true to our values of training every aspect of fitness within the program.
After the 12 months of programming ends, you will continue to have access to the program for as long as you continue to be a member. Many people continue their membership because they want to continue to have access to the workouts and educational content for future reference, or because they fell behind a couple months during their training.
Phase 1 (Months 1-3) Overview
Phase 1 is designed to (re)build a foundation of all qualities of fitness that you can use to develop more specific qualities as the phases progress. In this phase you can expect:
- Improved mobility
- To develop a foundation of strength and work capacity
- To build and enhance fundamental movement patterns
- A (re)Introduction to training all qualities of fitness
Phase 2 (Months 4-6) Overview
Phase 2 is a progressive strength block designed to build and enhance strength while maintaining a high level of fitness through shorter, more intense conditioning circuits. In this phase you can expect:
- (Re)introduction of the barbell strength lifts (Squat, Bench Press, and Deadlift)
- Increased strength development through barbell strength lifts
- Increased lean muscle mass
- Maintained or improved fitness through short, intense metabolic circuits
Phase 3 (Months 7-9) Overview
Phase 3 is what we call an advanced work capacity phase that includes a variety of training schemes designed to increase your training density to effectively burn more calories, improve your fitness and maintain strength. In this phase you can expect:
- Improved work capacity through increased training density
- Maintenance of strength developed in the previous phase
- The use circuits, every minute on the minutes, and complexes to keep training fresh and effective for improving fitness and burning more calories
Phase 4 (Months 10-12) Overview
Phase 4 is what we call a more advanced strength phase designed to use a variety of training schemes to increase your strength even more. In this phase you can expect:
- Lower rep training for the barbell strength lifts with options for both newer and more advanced trainees
- The use of specific methods such as cluster sets, contrast training, and rest-pause sets
- The option to test your new levels of strength at the end of the phase
If you have any question AT ALL about where to begin with your fitness journey, then this program is for you. Our approach was designed from years of experience coaching people of all backgrounds and ability levels and we feel confident that if you want to look, move, feel and perform your best, then this is the best path to success.
Can't train with us in-person? No Problem. The Champion Online Training platform has everything you need to take advantage of our expert coaching and programming from anywhere in the world
- Viewable programs and video exercise demos from you phone, tablet, or computer
- Printable versions of your program to take with you and track you weights and progress
- New programs are available and exercises are progressed each month to continuously make progress
- Adaptable program can be perform 1-4x per week based on your schedule
- Access to our extensive exercise library to help you modify or progress your exercises to scale the program based on your level of experience
- Educational videos to help you master the main lifts
- A private Facebook Group to interact with the #TeamChampion coaches and online community
- Access to our Fitness 101 and Nutrition 101 programs to help you get started in your fitness journey
THE CHAMPION DIFFERENCE
The world-renowned team at Champion PT and Performance is highly skilled to offer the latest cutting edge fitness options to help you achieve your goals. We are trained in many of the latest assessment, corrective exercise, and strength and conditioning philosophies. Our coaches and therapists are industry leaders who have been featured in:
We work with anyone looking to get the most out of their bodies. Our clients range from busy moms, to weekend warriors, to corporate executives, to fitness enthusiasts, to professional athletes from every sport, including:
BUT DON'T LISTEN TO US, HERE'S WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS
Get started now!
NOT SURE WHICH OF OUR ONLINE PROGRAMS IS BEST FOR YOU?
We have a variety of options based on anyone's unique goals, needs, and experience. Try one of our Training Programs at your own pace, join one of our Group Coaching programs and train with a community of like-minded people, our get a completely customized program and 1-on-1 coaching from out team. Browse one of our featured programs below, or click to view all our programs.