Champion Advanced Baseball Performance Training
A Comprehensive 12-Week Program To Enhance Baseball Specific Performance
READY TO TAKE YOUR BASEBALL PERFORMANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
At Champion, we've worked with hundreds of baseball players, from Little League to MLB All-Stars. We know what it takes to maximize your baseball performance.
Our programs are designed to enhance all aspects of athletic performance, including strength, power, mobility, speed, agility, and endurance. We don't build one-dimensional athletes. However, when it comes to baseball, you also can't just perform a generic program, you must understand the unique demands of the sport.
Most strength and conditioning programs are built around football, but baseball players have different needs. There are many common exercises we DON'T perform in baseball players, as well as additional exercises just for baseball players.
Our 12-Week Advanced Baseball Performance program is perfect for High School and College baseball players that are ready to focus on enhancing baseball-specific quality. (Looking for our youth program? Click here to see our youth baseball training programs for pre-high school athletes.)
The program has been designed by Champion Coach Nick Esposito and Physical Therapist Mike Reinold, who together have an extensive background working with elite baseball players. You'll follow a program based on the same ones we use with our professional athletes.
We don’t just say “train like the pros.” We actually train the pros. We work with athletes of all ages included youth, high school, college, and professional athletes. We’ve worked with big leaguers from every MLB team, include World Series Champions, All-Stars, MVPs, and Cy Young winners. Our programs are all based on the programs that Champion’s Mike Reinold developed as Head Athletic Trainer and Physical Therapist of the Boston Red Sox.
These programs that were developed by us are the same programs used throughout MLB right now by the tons of Big Leaguers.
CHAMPION ADVANCED BASEBALL PERFORMANCE PROGRAM
- Training Level: High school and college athletes (click here for our youth program)
- Workouts per Week: Program is 4x per week, but can be adjusted for 3-5 based on your schedule
- Workout Length: 60-90 Minutes
- Duration: 12-Weeks
- Equipment Needed: Barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls
Our 12-Week Baseball Performance Program has everything you need to enhance your performance. We'll focus on all aspects of baseball performance, including arm care:
- A challenging 12-week program that progresses monthly and builds to prepare you for the season
- 4-day a week program that can be adjusted based on your schedule
- Comprehensive program designed to enhance pitching velocity, bat speed, running speed, and fielding agility
- An integrated arm-care portion of the program to work on rotator cuff and scapular muscles
Can't train with us in-person? No Problem. The Champion Online Training platform has everything you need to take advantage of our expert coaching and programming from anywhere in the world
- Viewable programs and video exercise demos from you phone, tablet, or computer
- Printable versions of your program to take with you and track you weights and progress
- New programs are available and exercises are progressed each month to continuously make progress
- Access to our extensive exercise library to help you modify or progress your exercises to scale the program based on your level of experience
- Educational content and videos to help you master the main lifts
THE CHAMPION DIFFERENCE
The world-renowned team at Champion PT and Performance is highly skilled to offer the latest cutting edge fitness options to help you achieve your goals. We are trained in many of the latest assessment, corrective exercise, and strength and conditioning philosophies. Our coaches and therapists are industry leaders who have been featured in:
We work with anyone looking to get the most out of their bodies. Our clients range from busy moms, to weekend warriors, to corporate executives, to fitness enthusiasts, to professional athletes from every sport, including: